出 in English
- to go out
- to come out
- to occur
- to produce
- to go beyond
- to rise
- to put forth
- to happen
- classifier for dramas, plays, operas etc
- 凵 (qiǎn): container
- 丨 (gǔn): line
Characters with the same pronunciation
Sentences examples with 出
Wǒ zuò chūzūchē huí jiā.
Wǒ kāile sān nián chūzū chēle.
- 女儿是 1990 年出生的。
Nǚ'ér shì 1990 nián chūshēng de.
Zǎoshang chū gōngsī.
Wǒ yǐjīng zhǎo chū wèntíle, wǎnshàng wèn nǐ.
Words containing 出, by HSK level
- 出 (chū): to go out; to come out; to occur; to produce; to go beyond; to rise; to put forth; to happen; classifier for dramas, plays, operas etc
- 出版 (chū bǎn): to publish; to come off the press; to put out
- 出口 (chū kǒu): an exit; to speak; to export; (of a ship) to leave port; CL:个
- 出色 (chū sè): remarkable; outstanding
- 出示 (chū shì ): to show; to take out and show to others; to display;
- 出席 (chū xí): to attend; to participate; present
- 突出 (tū chū): prominent; outstanding; to give prominence to; to protrude; to project
- 层出不穷 (céng chū bù qióng): more and more emerge; innumerable succession; breeding like flies (idiom)
- 出路 (chū lù): a way out (of a difficulty etc)
- 出卖 (chū mài): to offer for sale; to sell; to sell out or betray
- 出身 (chū shēn): family background; class origin
- 出神 (chū shén): entranced; Trance (music genre)
- 出息 (chū xi): promise; prospects; future
- 杰出 (jié chū): outstanding; distinguished; remarkable; prominent; illustrious
- 支出 (zhī chū): to spend; to pay out; expense