- to go out
- to come out
- to occur
- to produce
- to go beyond
- to rise
- to put forth
- to happen
- classifier for dramas, plays, operas etc
- 凵 (qiǎn): container
- 丨 (gǔn): line
Characters with the same pronunciation
- 初: at first; (at the) beginning; first; junior; basic;
Sentences examples with 出
Wǒ yào zuò chūzūchē huí jiā.
Zǎoshang chū gōngsī.
Wǒ yǐjīng zhǎo chū wèntíle, wǎnshàng wèn nǐ.
Qǐng dàjiā bǎ zuòyè běn er ná chūlái.
Wǒmen zuò chūzū chē qù huǒchē zhàn.
Words containing 出, by HSK level
- 出 (chū): to go out; to come out; to occur; to produce; to go beyond; to rise; to put forth; to happen; classifier for dramas, plays, operas etc
- 出版 (chū bǎn): to publish; to come off the press; to put out
- 出口 (chū kǒu): an exit; to speak; to export; (of a ship) to leave port; CL:个
- 出色 (chū sè): remarkable; outstanding
- 出示 (chū shì ): to show; to take out and show to others; to display;
- 出席 (chū xí): to attend; to participate; present
- 突出 (tū chū): prominent; outstanding; to give prominence to; to protrude; to project
- 层出不穷 (céng chū bù qióng): more and more emerge; innumerable succession; breeding like flies (idiom)
- 出路 (chū lù): a way out (of a difficulty etc)
- 出卖 (chū mài): to offer for sale; to sell; to sell out or betray
- 出身 (chū shēn): family background; class origin
- 出神 (chū shén): entranced; Trance (music genre)
- 出息 (chū xi): promise; prospects; future
- 杰出 (jié chū): outstanding; distinguished; remarkable; prominent; illustrious
- 支出 (zhī chū): to spend; to pay out; expense