想 in English
- to think
- to believe
- to suppose
- to wish
- to want
- to miss (feel wistful about the absence of sb or sth)
- 木 (mù): tree
- 目 (mù): eye
- 心 (xīn): heart
- 相 (xiāng): each other; one another; mutually;
Characters with the same pronunciation
Sentences examples with 想
Wǒ xiǎng dǎdiànhuà.
Tā xiǎng lái ma?
Wǒ xiǎng hē shuǐ.
Nǐ xiǎng bùxiǎng chī gè píngguǒ?
Tā xiǎng qǐng wǒ chīfàn.
Words containing 想, by HSK level
- 想 (xiǎng): to think; to believe; to suppose; to wish; to want; to miss
- 感想 (gǎn xiǎng): impressions; reflections; thoughts; CL:通[tong4] ,个
- 幻想 (huàn xiǎng): delusion; fantasy
- 梦想 (mèng xiǎng): to dream of; to hope in vain
- 思想 (sī xiǎng): thought; thinking; idea; ideology; CL:个
- 想念 (xiǎng niàn): to miss; remember with longing; long to see again
- 想象 (xiǎng xiàng): to imagine; to fancy; CL:个
- 空想 (kōng xiǎng): daydream; fantasy; to fantasize
- 联想 (lián xiǎng): to associate with something in thinking; abbr. for 聯想集联想集团[Lian2 xiang3 Ji2 tuan2]
- 设想 (shè xiǎng): to imagine; to assume; to envisage; tentative plan; to have consideration for
- 妄想 (wàng xiǎng): to attempt vainly; a vain attempt
- 想方设法 (xiǎng fāng shè fǎ): to think up every possible method (idiom); to devise ways and means; to try this, that and the other
- 着想 (zhuó xiǎng): to give thought (to others); to consider (other people's needs)