- 木 (mù): tree
- 大 (dà): big
- 可 (kě): can; may; able to; to approve; to permit; to suit; (particle used for emphasis) certainly; very;
- 奇 (qí): strange; odd; weird; wonderful; surprisingly; unusually;
Characters with the same pronunciation
- 乙: second of the ten Heavenly Stems 十天干[shi2 tian1 gan1]; second in order; letter 'B' or roman 'II' in list 'A, B, C', or 'I, II, III' etc; second party (in legal contract, usually 乙方[yi3 fang1], as opposed to 甲方[jia3 fang1]); ethyl; bent; winding; radical in Chinese characters (Kangxi radical 5);
- 以: to use; by means of; according to; in order to; because of; at (a certain date or place);
- 已: already; to stop; then; afterwards;
- 蚁: ant
Sentences examples with 椅
Wǒ yāo mǎi liùqī gè yǐzi.
Qiánmiàn zuò zài yǐzi shàng.
Xiǎo gǒu zài yǐzi xiàmiàn ne.
Fángjiān li yǒu sì bǎ yǐzi.