认 in English
- to recognize
- to know
- to admit
- 讠 (yán): speech
- 人 (rén): man
Characters with the same pronunciation
- 仞: (measure);
- 任: to assign; to appoint; to take up a post; office; responsibility; to let; to allow; to give free rein to; no matter (how, what etc); classifier for the number of terms served in office, post, or rank;
- 刃: edge of blade;
- 妊: pregnant; pregnancy;
- 牣: fill up; to stuff;
- 絍: to weave; to lay warp for weaving; variant of 紝|纴[ren4], silk thread for weaving;
- 纫: to string; to thread (needle);
- 纴: to weave; to lay warp for weaving; silk thread for weaving; variant of 紉|纫, to sew; to stitch; thread;
- 衽: (literary) overlapping part of Chinese gown; lapel; sleeping mat;
- 讱: (literary) slow in speech;
- 轫: brake;
- 韧: annealed; pliable but strong; tough; tenacious;
- 饪: cooked food; to cook (until ready);
- 鵀: hoopoe;
- 𦍌: 𦍌
Sentences examples with 认
Rènshí nǐ wǒ hěn gāoxìng!
Rènshí nǐ hěn gāoxìng.
Wǒ rènshí tā de māmā.
Zhège zì nǐ rènshí ma?
Wǒ bù rènshí nàgè nánrén.
Words containing 认, by HSK level
- 认识 (rèn shi): to know; to recognize; to be familiar with; acquainted with sth; knowledge; understanding; awareness; cognition
- 辨认 (biàn rèn): to recognize; to identify
- 公认 (gōng rèn): publicly known (to be); accepted (as)
- 认定 (rèn dìng): to maintain (that sth is true); to determine (a fact); determination (of an amount); of the firm opinion; to believe firmly; to set one's mind on; to identify with
- 认可 (rèn kě): to approve; approval; acknowledgment; OK