书 English definition
- to write
- to write
Characters with the same pronunciation
- 倏 : sudden; abrupt; Taiwan pr. [shu4];
- 叔 : uncle; father's younger brother; husband's younger brother; Taiwan pr. [shu2];
- 姝 : pretty woman;
- 抒 : to express; to give expression to; variant of 紓|纾[shu1]; to relieve;
- 摅 : set forth; to spread;
- 摴 : dice; gambling; to release;
- 書 : book
- 杸 : to kill; a spear;
- 枢 : hinge; pivot;
- 梳 : a comb; to comb;
- 橾 : the hole in the center of a wheel accommodating the axle (archaic);
- 殊 : different; unique; special; very; (classical) to behead; to die; to cut off; to separate; to surpass;
- 殳 : spear;
- 毹 : rug;
- 淑 : warm and virtuous; (used in given names); Taiwan pr. [shu2];
- 疏 : to dredge; to clear away obstruction; thin; sparse; scanty; distant (relation); not close; to neglect; negligent; to present a memorial to the Emperor; commentary; annotation;
- 綀 : a kind of sackcloth;
- 纾 : abundant; ample; at ease; relaxed; to free from; to relieve;
- 舒 : to stretch; to unfold; to relax; leisurely;
- 菽 : legumes (peas and beans);
- 蔬 : vegetables;
- 軗 : Lu
- 输 : to lose; to transport; to donate; to enter (a password);
Sentences examples with 书
Wǒ dúle bā běn shū.
Zhuōzi shàng yǒuyī běn shū.
Zhè shì wǒ dà shū.
Nǐ xǐhuān dúshū ma?
Nǐ kàn, nà běn shū zài zhuōzi shàng ne.
Words containing 书, by HSK level
HSK 1 vocabulary list
书 (shū): book; letter; CL:本[ben3] ,册[ce4] ,部[bu4]; see also Book of History
HSK 3 vocabulary list
- 图书馆 (tú shū guǎn) : library; CL:家[jia1] ,个
- HSK 5 vocabulary list
- HSK 6 vocabulary list