关 in English
- to close
- to shut
- to turn off
- to concern
- to involve
- mountain pass
- 天 (tiān): day; sky; heaven;
- 丷 (ha): eight / separate
Characters with the same pronunciation
- 倌: keeper of domestic animals; herdsman; (old) hired hand in certain trade;
- 冠: (guan4) to put on a hat; to be first; to dub; (guan1) hat; crown; crest; cap;
- 官: official; government; organ of body; CL:個|个[ge4];
- 棺: coffin;
- 瘝: incapacitated; inefficient;
- 莞: Skimmia japonica;
- 蒄: meaning unknown ('herb mentioned in old books'); Japanese variant of 蔻[kou4], cardamom or nutmeg;
- 観: Japanese variant of 觀|观;
- 观: to look at; to watch; to observe; to behold; to advise; concept; point of view; outlook;
- 鳏: widower;
Sentences examples with 关
Méiguānxì, nǐ shuìjiào!
Zhè jiàn shì, gēn wǒ méiguānxì.
Tā guānshàngle mén.
Wǒ bǎ diànshì guānle.
Zhè jiàn shì hé tā méiyǒu guānxì.
Words containing 关, by HSK level
- 关 (guān): to close; to shut; to turn off; mountain pass; to concern; to involve
- 关系 (guān xì): relationship (network); relation; to concern; to affect; to have to do with; guanxi; CL:个
- 关心 (guān xīn): to care for sth; caring; concerned
- 关于 (guān yú): pertaining to; concerning; regarding; with regards to; about; a matter of