千 English definition
Characters with the same pronunciation
- 仟 : thousand (banker's anti-fraud numeral);
- 佥 : all;
- 僉 : Qian
- 圱 : a field of three li; old variant of 阡[qian1];
- 岍 : name of a mountain;
- 幵 : even level. to raise in both hands;
- 悭 : stingy;
- 愆 : fault; transgression;
- 扦 : short slender pointed piece of metal, bamboo etc; skewer; prod used to extract samples from sacks of grain etc; (dialect) to stick in; to bolt (a door); to arrange (flowers in a vase); to graft (tree); to pedicure; to peel (an apple etc);
- 掔 : lead along; substantial;
- 搴 : to seize; to pull; to hold up the hem of clothes;
- 汧 : name of a river flowing through Gansu to Shaanxi Province;
- 牵 : to lead along; to pull (an animal on a tether); (bound form) to involve; to draw in;
- 签 : to sign one's name; visa; variant of 籤|签[qian1];
- 粁 : kilometer;
- 臤 : 𥝢
- 芊 : green; luxuriant growth;
- 茾 : 𠠵
- 蚈 : (arch.) firefly;
- 褰 : to lift (clothes, sheets); lower garments;
- 谦 : modest;
- 迁 : to move; to shift; to change (a position or location etc); to promote;
- 钎 : a drill (for boring through rock);
- 铅 : lead (chemistry);
- 阡 : road leading north and south;
- 骞 : defective; raise;
Sentences examples with 千
Zhège shǒujī yīqiān yuán.
Zhè tiáo jiēdào hěn zhǎng, yǒu sìqiān duō mǐ.
Nǐ qiān wàn bié wàngle míngtiān de huìyì.
Shǒujī liǎng qiān yuán.