打 in English
- to beat
- to strike
- to hit
- to break
- to type
- to mix up
- to build
- to fight
- to fetch
- to make
- to tie up
- to issue
- to shoot
- to calculate
- to play (a game)
- 扌 (shou): hand
- 丁 (dīng): fourth of the ten Heavenly Stems 十天干[shi2 tian1 gan1]; fourth in order; letter 'D' or roman 'IV' in list 'A, B, C', or 'I, II, III' etc; butyl; cubes (of food);
Sentences examples with 打
Wǒ xiǎng dǎdiànhuà.
Tā zài dǎ diànhuà ne.
Jiějiě xǐhuān dǎ lánqiú.
Wǒ měitiān xiàwǔ dōu qù dǎ lánqiú.
Wǒ yī dàojiā jiù gěi tā dǎ diànhuà.
Words containing 打, by HSK level
- 打扮 (dǎ ban): to decorate; to dress; to make up; to adorn; manner of dressing; style of dress
- 打扰 (dǎ rǎo): to disturb; to bother; to trouble
- 打印 (dǎ yìn): to print; to seal; to stamp
- 打招呼 (dǎ zhāo hu): to greet sb by word or action; to give prior notice
- 打折 (dǎ zhé): to give a discount
- 打针 (dǎ zhēn): to give or have an injection
- 打包 (dǎ bāo): to wrap; to pack; to ask for a doggy bag (at a restaurant)
- 打官司 (dǎ guān si): to file a lawsuit; to sue; to dispute
- 打击 (dǎ jī): to hit; to strike; to attack; to crack down on sth; a setback; a blow; percussion (music)
- 打架 (dǎ jià): to fight; to scuffle; to come to blows; CL:场[chang2]
- 打量 (dǎ liang): to size sb up; to take measure of; to suppose; to reckon
- 打猎 (dǎ liè): to go hunting
- 打仗 (dǎ zhàng): to fight a battle; to go to war
- 精打细算 (jīng dǎ xì suàn): (saying) meticulous planning and careful accounting
- 殴打 (ōu dǎ): to beat up; to come to blows; battery (law)
- 无精打采 (wú jīng dǎ cǎi): dispirited and downcast (idiom); listless; in low spirits; washed out