来 in English
- to come
- to arrive
- to come round
- ever since
- 一 (yī): one
- 丶 (zhǔ): stroke
- 木 (mù): tree
Characters with the same pronunciation
- 來: Come
- 孻: last;
- 崃: name of a mountain in Sichuan;
- 涞: brook; ripple;
- 箂: (bamboo);
- 莱: name of weed plant (fat hen, goosefoot, pigweed etc); Chenopodium album;
- 郲: name of a country in Spring and Autumn period in modern Shandong, destroyed by Qi 齊|齐;
- 铼: rhenium (chemistry);
- 騋: mare;
- 鯠: to confer; to bestow on an inferior; to reward;
Sentences examples with 来
Tā xiǎng lái ma?
Nǐ shénme shíhòu huílái?
Wǒ shì zuò fēijī lái zhōngguó de.
Wǒmen dōngxī láile.
Tā shì zuótiān lái zhè'er de.
Words containing 来, by HSK level
- 来 (lái): to come; to arrive; to come round; ever since; next
- 本来 (běn lái): original; originally; at first; it goes without saying; of course
- 从来 (cóng lái): always; at all times; never (if used in negative sentence)
- 将来 (jiāng lái): in the future; future; the future; CL:个
- 来不及 (lái bu jí): there's not enough time (to do sth); it's too late (to do sth)
- 来得及 (lái de jí): there's still time; able to do sth in time
- 来自 (lái zì): to come from (a place); From: (in email header)
- 原来 (yuán lái): original; former; originally; formerly; at first; so... actually
- 近来 (jìn lái): recently; lately
- 苦尽甘来 (kǔ jìn gān lái): bitterness finishes, sweetness begins (idiom); the hard times are over, the good times just beginning
- 来历 (lái lì): history; antecedents; origin
- 来源 (lái yuán): source (of information etc); origin
- 礼尚往来 (lǐ shàng wǎng lái ): lit. proper behavior is based on reciprocity (idiom); fig. to return politeness for politeness;
- 历来 (lì lái): always; throughout (a period of time); (of) all-time
- 向来 (xiàng lái): always; all along