椅 in English
- 木 (mù): tree
- 大 (dà): big
- 可 (kě): can; may; able to; to approve; to permit; to suit; (particle used for emphasis) certainly; very;
- 奇 (qí): strange; odd; weird; wonderful; surprisingly; unusually;
Characters with the same pronunciation
- 㠯: 㠯
- 乙: second of the ten Heavenly Stems 十天干[shi2 tian1 gan1]; second in order; letter 'B' or roman 'II' in list 'A, B, C', or 'I, II, III' etc; second party (in legal contract, usually 乙方[yi3 fang1], as opposed to 甲方[jia3 fang1]); ethyl; bent; winding; radical in Chinese characters (Kangxi radical 5);
- 以: to use; by means of; according to; in order to; because of; at (a certain date or place);
- 倚: to lean on; to rely upon;
- 偯: to sob; wail;
- 已: already; to stop; then; afterwards;
- 扆: screen;
- 攺: a kind of metal or jade ornament worn in ancient times to ward off evil spirits;
- 旖: fluttering of flag;
- 矣: classical final particle, similar to modern 了[le5];
- 舣: to moor a boat to the bank;
- 苡: common plantain (Plantago major);
- 蚁: ant
- 螘: ant; variant of 蟻|蚁[yi3];
- 轙: rings on the yokes;
- 钇: yttrium (chemistry);
- 顗: pleasing; respectful manner;
- 鳦: a swallow (bird);
- 齮: bite;
Sentences examples with 椅
Qiánmiàn zuò zài yǐzi shàng.
Xiǎo gǒu zài yǐzi xiàmiàn ne.
Wǒ yāo mǎi liùqī gè yǐzi.
Fángjiān li yǒu sì bǎ yǐzi.