茶 in English
- tea plant
- 艹 (cao): vegetable
- 人 (rén): man
- 朩 (děng): simplified tree
Characters with the same pronunciation
- 垞: mound; small hill; (used in place names);
- 察: to examine; to inquire; to observe; to inspect; to look into; obvious; clearly evident;
- 搽: to apply (ointment, powder); to smear; to paint on;
- 查: to research; to check; to investigate; to examine; to refer to; to look up (e.g. a word in a dictionary);
- 査: Japanese variant of 查;
- 楂: fell trees; raft; to hew;
- 槎: a raft made of bamboo or wood; to fell trees; to hew;
- 檫: Chinese sassafras; Sassafras tzumu;
- 猹: Badger-like wild animal;
- 碴: fault; glass fragment; quarrel;
- 茬: stubble land after crop has been taken; a second crop obtained by rotation of land; an opportunity;
Sentences examples with 茶
bàba xǐhuān hē chá.
Bēizi li yǒu chá.
Qǐng hē bēi chá bā.
Nín xiǎng hē kāfēi, háishì chá?
Qǐng zài shāfā shàng zuò yīhuǐ'er, wǒ qù gěi nín dào bēi chá.
Words containing 茶, by HSK level
- 茶 (chá): tea; tea plant; CL:杯[bei1] ,壶[hu2]